As part of Good Neighbor Taste of San Diego, Thursday, Nov. 10, 6-7 pm, at NEST CoWork Space, our initial cohort of Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIR) will get a chance to present their Power Point decks to a panel of experts.
Each EIR company will have three minutes to pitch to venture cap and business judges, followed by a five-minute Q&A – a total of eight minutes per pitch. Winners will receive prizes and also advance to San Diego Startup Week Pitchfest in June 2017. The event will be led by our co-chairs Dave Titus @CooleyLLP and Andrew Berkhausen @ScaleMatrix. Ashok Kamal from @Techcoastangels will also be participating.
ABOUT CyberTECH’S Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR):
- A six-month, low-rent program designed to build strategic relationships between early-stage companies and CyberTECH’s growing ecosystem of partners and stakeholders.
- The innovative program leverages CyberTECH’s “Social Community Incubator Model” and is designed as a major element of CyberTECH’s Smart & Safe Cities initiative, in partnership with CyberCalifornia.
- EIR startups will work independently with the support of the CyberTECH community. In some cases, EIRs may be embedded directly in departments or with Business Units at CyberTECH’s corporate partners to accelerate their business concepts and new technology products and services.
- In addition to being assigned to a Mentorship Team, CyberTECH EIR startups will have access to no- or low-cost office space, along with discounted or low-cost software, high-speed Internet, strategic, legal and marketing professionals and other early stage startup services.
- Some startups may be offered stipends or scholarships from CyberTECH ecosystem companies.